From:
Kara Crisp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2011 14:02:48 -0600
Hi Monica,
 I use a high pressure diffuser made by Hach.  This has hoses and clamps attached to both ends.  This is then connected to an autoclavable filter holder with a filter placed inside prior to sterilization.  The other end of this is attached to a flow meter to ensure the correct volume of air is being sampled.  Let me know if you need more info.

Hope this helps!

Kara