From:
Devendra Rawal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 May 2011 06:50:09 -0700
Gilman,

What you need is bio-safety cabinet which will protect the scientist (safety
requirement) at the same time you are testing product in ISO 5 ( class
100) environment. In horizontal type the product is blown out in environment and
can have adverse effect on the lab personnel.  Horizontal type is used for
sterility testing or bio-burden testing.

Devendra