Date:
Wed, 25 May 2011 15:11:15 +0200
Hello Maria,

There are many solid dosage that are pretend to be ingested with water. As
far as you manufacture a solid dosage form you should folow the
specifications for oral dosage form not liquid oral product.

Sandra.

Has anybody ever tested effervescent granules for 'Total aerobic viable
count' and 'Total Fungal count'. Since, this product is consumed by the
patient after addition of water, will the limits applicable on the product
be for solid dosage form or liquid oral product? Any ideas / suggestions
are
welcome.

Also, has anybody performed sterility testing of Methyl and Propyl Paraben?
What solvent / neutralizers can be used to ensure that we don't get a false
negative result.

Many thanks,
Maria.