From:
Micro Lab <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 May 2011 12:42:36 +0530
Thank you, Sandra for your response to my earlier query!

Has anybody performed sterility testing of methyl and propyl paraben.
I have gamma irradiated methyl and propyl paraben which is added to the
finished product (0.45 % and 0.05% w/w respectively). What kind of
neutralization can be used to ensure that I don't get a false negative
result.

Thanks and regards,
Maria.