Date:
Wed, 18 May 2011 15:32:43 -0500
Hello all,

It has been a while since I was in pharmaceutical micro testing so I need
a little help.  I am writing a method for performing a prep test based on
the USP61 enumeration test.  In the past I remember having a spec of >75%
organism recovery when comparing the product sample to the control sample
when using the filtration method.  How is this spec set?  I thought this
was in the USP 61, but it is not and the section pertaining to this simply
states that a comparison is made with the product sample to control
sample.

thank you in advance,
Tom

The server  made the following annotations

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of Beckman Coulter, Inc.  It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute or use this message or any part thereof.  If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.