PMFLIST Archives

March 2012

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2012 20:12:35 +0200
From:
Ozlem Kizilkecili <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Chris,
If they are using Bio-Safety cabinet they can't use Bunsen burner inside of
Bio-Safety cabinet. Because it is damage hepa filter and change air flow.
Most laboratories start to use micro incinerator or disposable loop.
Disposable loops have contamination problem sometimes. Because generally ten
pieces of disposable loops placed in one package. The other problem is
disposable loop is not standard and this is also problem when you need for
example 10 micro liters of bacterial suspensions. For this reason I offer
micro incinerator. We have a micro incinerator which is different the other
brands. Its sterilization unit is 1000C but the outside is only 30C. It is
more safely, it doesn't change air temperature while you are working and you
can change sterilization unit position during your work for slide fixation
and tube mouth sterilization.

Ozlem KIZILKECILI
Technical Sales Manager

Baygen Laboratuar ve Sag. Hizm.

DES San Sit 1 Cd D3 Blok No:27

34776 Y. Dudullu, Umraniye Istanbul, Turkey

Phone  : +90 216 365 40 99
Fax      : +90 216 365 40 89
www.baygenlab.com

P Yazdırmadan önce lütfen doğaya etkisini düşünün
            Before printing please  think about the environment