PMFLIST Archives

March 2012

From:
"Md. Mainul Hoque" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2012 11:57:09 +0430
I agee with Cric and Lucia.  Exactly, BSC may be safe for Analyst and
LAF for Sample. I think that both safety require for a standard
Microbiology Lab. In pharmaceutical Microbiology, microorganisms
handling is an important role such as environmental microorganisms,
standard culture maintenance, identification of microorganisms etc.
That is why, BSC should be used for this circumstances. LAF cabinet is
mainly essential for sterility test and microbial limit test. We use
BSC in microorganisms handling and identification and LAF cabinet for
Product test.

So I think that BSC and LAF cabinet both are required for Microbiology Lab.

Mainul Hoque
Labaid Pharmaceuticls Ltd.
Bangladesh