PMFLIST Archives

March 2012

From:
Olja Knezevic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2012 12:44:42 +0200
hello members,

I need some help. Can someone tell me, how I can do microbiology analyses
of cytostatics product? Is the same procedure as for other solid drug
product, same microbiology quality requrement or??Do I need to have
cytostatic biosafety canibet or laminar flow with horizontal air flow is
enough??

please some information..

thank you all...

Lonza Rapid Testing Solutions - http://www.lonza.com/rts