PMFLIST Archives

March 2012

From:
Byron Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2012 14:29:17 -0800
Sue,

Contact time and consistant application of the 70% IPA are both factors in how well the gloves will be sanitized. After spraying the gloves, rubbing helps to consistantly apply the alcohol to all glove surfaces, so you get consistant sanitization over the whole glove. If you just spray the glove without rubbing, the amount of IPA applied and the contact time varies on different parts of the glove.

Regards,
Byron Lewis