PMFLIST Archives

March 2012

From:
avadhesh patidar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2012 23:00:27 -0800
Dear Lim Chin,
á á á á á á á á á á áá The test you are planning to cover in PQ, are in fact a part of calibration.áááááááááááááááááááá

For liquid particle counter, as such PQ is not performed and calibration of same should be carried out with below parameters.

1. Sample volume accuracy
2. Flow rate accuracy
3. Particle counting accuracy with required particle sizes (3 sizes or 5 sizes)

4. Sensor resolution

Perform Environment test before starting calibration.

You can contact Particle Measuring Systems, Climet or Duke Standards for standard suspensions.

Regards

Avadhesh Patidar
INDIA