PMFLIST Archives

March 2012

From:
Deepika Ananda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2012 09:05:33 -0500
Hi

In USP 62 test, at what step do we prepare the positive control and how
much? If it is during sample preparation (1:10 dilution) do we need to add
1000CFU so that we get a final concentration of 100 CFU on the plate? Or
should we just take 100CFU initially?

Thanks,

Microbiologist

Lonza Rapid Testing Solutions - http://www.lonza.com/rts