PMFLIST Archives

March 2012

From:
"Knutsen, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2012 15:15:41 -0500
Maybe it was overkill, but in a past life, we always ran a BI in the cold spot in the autoclave with every media run.

Chris Knutsen, Ph.D.
Associate Director, Microbiology
ABD
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
1 Squibb Drive
New Brunswick, NJ 08902
Tel : +1-732-227-5375
Fax: +1-732-227-3071
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or private information.  The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the message and any attachments.  Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this message or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Lonza Rapid Testing Solutions - http://www.lonza.com/rts