PMFLIST Archives

March 2012

From:
Robert Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2012 11:44:36 +0000
Has anybody done any work on spores in IMS.

I was about to start looking at this phenomenon and create some experimental data, then occurred to be one of my peers may have done something similar already. I don't suppose that is you is it?

Rob Ryan.
Microbiology Team Leader

Thornton and Ross Ltd
tel: 01484 842217
email: [log in to unmask]

Disclaimer:

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential
whom they are addressed. If you should not have received this
email, please delete it without printing and let us know. We do
not accept any liability for any errors or omissions which
occur as a result of transmission nor for any virus or other
harmful code which may be attached or embedded.

This email was sent from Thornton & Ross Ltd. Telephone 01484
842217, Fax 01484 847301

Thornton & Ross Ltd Registered Office: Linthwaite Laboratories,
Linthwaite, Huddersfield, HD7 5QH

Registered in England No: 185947

http://www.thorntonross.com/

Lonza Rapid Testing Solutions - http://www.lonza.com/rts