PMFLIST Archives

September 2012

From:
"Sadasivan, Lakshmi" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2012 15:47:34 +0200
Agree with Phil, identifying fungi to species levels require fundamental
taxonomic knowledge with practical training and years of experience
preparing slides and observations.  Just comparing pictures will not
tell all details of the species descriptions. An advanced degree in
Mycology will help to identify in classical approach.