PMFLIST Archives

September 2012

From:
Debi Stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2012 14:20:15 +0000
Hello Everyone,

I am in search of a new dry heat/ depyrogenation oven for glassware depyrogenation.
I have found that Blue M makes a model that only reaches 260 deg C.

I was hoping that some of you can send me what make and model ovens you are all using. We are not having much luck in CA.
Thanks in advance,

Debi Stephens
QA Microbiology
Edwards Lifesciences
ph. 949-250-2512
fax 949-250-3893

This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the intended addressee (or authorized to receive for the intended addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply and delete the message. To the extent contractual confidentiality obligations exist, this message and all information transmitted with it are designated "Confidential".

EMD Millipore -  http://bit.ly/Udi4CP