From:
"Knutsen, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2013 08:14:52 -0500
We send them out to an approved contractor in order to confirm the D value.  It most likely doesn't pay for your company to purchase your own Bier Vessel, qualify, etc.

Chris Knutsen, Ph.D.
Associate Director, Microbiology
ABD
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
1 Squibb Drive
New Brunswick, NJ 08902
Tel : +1-732-227-5375
Fax: +1-732-227-3071
Cell: +1-609-751-8362
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or private information.  The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the message and any attachments.  Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this message or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.