From:
"Merideth, Curt" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2013 16:58:35 +0000
Per USP general notices section 6.50.20 "Solutions", unless otherwise specified all solutions must be made with Purified Water.  However, as pointed out, as long as it meets the monograph requirements for PW it shouldn't be an issue.  We have a pretty simple deionization system in the lab which produces water of sufficient quality.

Regards,

Curt
Curt Merideth | Manager - Microbiology
Long Pharmaceuticals, LLC | [log in to unmask]