From:
Anne Haven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2013 08:56:49 -0500
Hello PMF forum,

Looking for an alternative to a water bath or steam bath to keep agar
molten.  We unsuccessfully tried to qualify a bead bath to keep melted agar
before use.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards,
Anne

Life Technologies - http://www.lifetechnologies.com/PharmaAnalytics

ATS Labs - http://www.ats-labs.com