From:
ahmad al-kahlidy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 2013 01:50:19 +0300
hi all fourm members

As everyone knows most of ID teste Requireed Preparation of Turbidity
suspension wthe certain McFarlin nur
for this Purpose we need fully dissolving of bacteria in the suspension
but i face some Problems with the gram postive rods (Bacillus)
what ever i make  vortex or mixing it does not dissolve
any ideas i will be Grateful

Life Technologies - http://www.lifetechnologies.com/PharmaAnalytics

ATS Labs - http://www.ats-labs.com