From:
"Farhadpour, Mehran" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2013 21:34:53 +0000
Hi Shelley,
When we do Disinfectant efficacy testing in our facility for Insitu evaluation, we inoculate the coupons with Initial count of approximately 10E5 to 10E8 viable organisms or spores per carrier. Therefore, you need a more concentrated stock culture. You need to show at least  >/= 3 log reduction in the initial microbial count after the disinfection.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Mehran Farhadpour,
Sterility Assurance Coordinator