PMFLIST Archives

February 2016

Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 2016 17:33:53 +0530
Dear

The product shall be tested with different nutralizer to get the microbial recovery, for example if the product was tested with 10 g of sample in 90 mL of SCDM with 0.5 % T80 and 0.05 % soya lecithin and  you are performed for TAMC AND TYMC  test if you are not get the recovery,  you need to modify the media with different nutralizer to get the recovery. In case of antibiotics proceed the test by membrane filtration method with SCDA and SDA contains 0.5 Molar calcium chloride or 0.5 molar mg chloride to get the recovery. As per the statement given in the USP shall be used ( the product unlikely contaminant to the specify organisms ) after trying Somany trials if you are not getting the microbial recovery.

Sent from my HTC