PMFLIST Archives

February 2016

From:
Tanya Spence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 2016 03:37:34 +0200
Biocide C from Ecolab (stabilised, less operator complaints)
Sporklenz from Steris (no personal experience,  but good reviews )
6% hydrogen peroxide  (with wiping) - severe operator objections -
respirators  and adequate PPE required

These are potential surface disinfectants.

In addition fumigation with products such as Minncare/Oxonia (
peroxide/peracetic acid/acetic acid formulations).

Have to ask, how is your transfer disinfection, this is usually the cause
if inadequate. This should be your first point of review, how are the spore
formers entering your facility in the first place...