PSDGLIST Archives

March 2017

PSDGLIST@LISTS.MICROBIOLOGYNETWORK.COM

From:
"Lutz, Joachim" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 11:51:46 +0100
Dear Jing,

it is a clear A)! If you have only a single set of specification it has to
be applied both for release and end of shelf life.

Kind Regards / Mit freundlichen GrĂ¼ssen

*Dr. Joachim Lutz*
F. Hoffmann - La Roche AG
PTDCD
Bldg. 64/325
CH - 4070 Basel

Phone:  +41 61 68 88348
Fax:    +41 61 68 70280
mailto: [log in to unmask]
www.roche.com

*Confidentiality Note:*
This message is intended only for the use of the named recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete this message. Any
unauthorized use of the information contained in this message is prohibited.

On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 3:46 PM, Capucao, Jing [MCCUS] <[log in to unmask]