PMFLIST Archives

April 2017

From:
Tony Cundell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2017 10:55:01 -0400
Fine,

BioBall provides highly precise, easy to prepare inocula that is convenient
and immediately available without lengthly preparation.

With high labor costs and bare-bones staffing levels as in the U.S., you
can forgo the in-house preparation of multiple inocula. This increases the
productivity of the microbiology lab.

Tony

--
Tony Cundell, Ph. D.