PMFLIST Archives

April 2017

From:
Justin Tettenborn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2017 14:56:14 -0400
Hi Everyone,
I was asked this question the other day, and it gave me pause: "We
regularly rotate cleaners in the clean room, but for countertops we always
use 70% IPA. Why don't we rotate that with something else like the rest of
our cleaners?" I've just always done it that way, so I've never really
considered it. I have a few guesses, but I'd prefer to know the correct
reasons why, so next time I can answer accurately. Thanks for all your help
- Justin

Charles River Microbial Solutions:  Endosafe, Accugenix & Celsis   - www.criver.com/micro