PMFLIST Archives

April 2017

From:
Courtland Imel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2017 16:47:45 -0500
Azeb,
Why do you want to make your internal lab ISO17025?  What is the purpose,
when ISO17025 is designed primarily for contract facilities and ISO22000
would be more appropriate for the entire facility, which includes the
testing labs?

Your management needs to call a good consultant in to help provide direction.

There are several good downloads from Dr. H from Agilent.

Thank you,
Courtland