PMFLIST Archives

April 2017

From:
Rob E Warburton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2017 19:50:33 +0000
Hi Lakshmi,

I have not used TTC previously, but I will bring that in for evaluation.  Thanks!

The A. brasiliensis can be incubated longer, but longer than 72 hours at 20-25C and the individual colonies/mycelium grow together and individual CFU are no longer distinguishable.  On the B/F testing we are inoculating with less than 100 CFU, so overgrowth can be a problem with extended incubation.

Thanks for the suggestions,
Rob