From:
"Bedal, Kimberly" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2018 15:27:47 +0000
I have recently begun to trend our environmental monitoring data based on the number of each organism identified as well as the previously documented overall results for a given room.  The issue I have run into is how to handle a documented result of TNTC when attempting to analyze the data for individual organisms or even for a specific EM sampling site.  I have not been able to determine the best way to show these results graphically.  I thought about selecting a number to represent TNTC (say 251 when countable range goes to 250) but I feel that will draw a lot of questions from auditors.  Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Kimberly Bedal
Microbiology Supervisor
Ext. 505

Avista Pharma Solutions http://www.avistapharma.com

MilliporeSigma http://www.emdmillipore.com/

The nature of this service is to provide a medium for communication. The specific statements and endorsements of individuals participating in the discussions are not necessarily those of The Microbiology Network, Inc., the PMF, or the sponsors of the list.