From:
Don English/SUF/US <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2018 18:32:35 +0000
I'm in agreement with Tony to discard the Tryptic Soy Broth and Peptone Broth.  The prolong exposure to heat could have caused the degradation of nutrients in the Tryptic Soy Broth and Peptone Broth.  Furthermore, it is not worth the trouble to perform growth promotion studies to justify the usage of these items when the sterilization operation cycle deviated from its normal operating parameters.

Donald J. English
Senior Manager - Microbiology, Research and Development
One Avon Place, Suffern, New York 10901
Phone 1-845-369-2805
Tieline 3435