From:
ganesh chaudhari <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2018 11:26:42 +0530
Dear Selena,
We at our workspace also involve in same argues...about chapter1117
reference and adhered to the same mindset what u said but one Couligue gave
us reference of USP chapter 61 & 62 growth promotion test in which it is
clearly stated that test each prepared lot of in-house media .so betterly
you go thoroughly through USP 61 /62 growth promotion test para.

Regards,
Ganesh Chaudhari