From:
Dale Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2018 21:58:51 +0000
Randy,
That would depend on the frequency of sampling, type of operation, cleanroom classification, alert and action levels, etc.
My preference for investigating an individual excursion or event is to set a minimum number of sample events and a maximum timeframe. An example for PM in an aseptic filling environment might be to review the previous 5 samplings or past 3 months.

Hope this helps,

Dale Kelley
Director
Protocol Link, Inc.
175 E. Hawthorn Parkway, Suite 210
Vernon Hills, IL 60061 USA
cell +1-224-565-2790 || office +1-847-549-0390
www.protocollink.com