From:
Nancy Tomoney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2018 11:12:37 -0400
IF they are already 3 passages, the you only have two left, 4 and 5.  Its 5 passages from teh ATTC Strain freeze dried (or other culture collection source), not the EZ Accushot or Quanti-Cults.

The purpose of Quanti-Cults or EZ Accushots is to give you a ready to use culture of 10-100 CFU, you should not be making holding strain form them.  If you need holding strain is then you need to purchases a source culture form a recognized culture collection that comes to you as a freeze dried cake.