From:
Jeevanend Arumugam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2018 06:18:02 +0000
Dear Members,

Good day.

Need your kind advise on what is the recommended practice on selecting number of employees working in cleanroom (ISO 8;  Grade D) for personnel hygiene monitoring (fingertips and uniform) per monitoring session.

I can't recall any guideline mentioning on this selection.

Your advise is highly appreciated.

Regards

Jeevanend Arumugam

________________________________
Jeevanend Arumugam
Microbiologist - Head of Microbiology Laboratory
B Braun Medical Industries Sdn. Bhd.
Bayan Lepas Free Industrial Zone
10810, Penang, Malaysia
Tel: 04-6323558 / 04-6323849 or speed dial *0410   Fax:
http://www.bbraun.com

The information contained in this communication is confidential, may be
attorney-client privileged, may constitute inside information, and is intended
only for the use of the addressee. It is the property of the company of the
sender of this e-mail. Unauthorized use, disclosure, or copying of this
communication or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
by return e-mail and destroy this communication and all copies thereof,
including all attachments.