From:
Timothy Cser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2018 18:23:07 +0000
Hi Brad. I would say yes you would need additional negative controls for each lot being that each lot is completely different and manufactured under different conditions.  The negative control will give you confidence any growth is not from contaminated media.  I have no regulatory backup but since each lot is manufactured under different circumstances and very possibly with different raw materials, I lean toward testing a negative control if you absolutely must use 2 lots of media.

Tim Cser

MilliporeSigma

MilliporeSigma is a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany