From:
Rodrigo Castillo M <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2018 17:25:22 -0400
DEar:

In the case if you evaluate each in-house media preparation, you need to wait the results of the GPT before  use the media? It is possible use the media knowing the lot was already evaluated and do the GPT for the single preparation later? having into consideration chapter 117 that indicate the GPT only for lot if you have a method validated.

And in this case, what means a method validated to prepare media? A sterilization cycle validated?