From:
Rajyavardhan Arya <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2018 07:54:27 +0530
Dear All,
Please share your experience  of MLT Method  Validation of Levofloxacin
(API) as in this product we are not finding any colony when adding
microbial strains of E.coli, S.aureus, P. aeruginosa. Please suggest
neutralizers as we have added common neutralizers i.e. Polysorbate 80.

--

with regards
RAJVARDHAN ARYA