From:
Fodde Jada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2018 04:30:47 +0000
Hi all!
I'm working in a pharma facility.
I should have to make a study about an unplanned power outage of cleanroom may produce a loss of control of my environment and so I have to define time limit and recovery.  Could you indicate me some references? Or do you have some suggestions?

Thank you very much

Jada

Normativa sulla Privacy: D.Lgs. 196/2003
This e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. Unauthorised reproduction, dissemination or use of this e-mail or of the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please notify us immediately.