From:
K Ramachandran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2018 17:58:09 +0530
Dear Forum,

Please suggest.

Generally, the performance qualification of Autoclave is done by 3 cycle of max. load & min. load.

Here my query regarding the re-validation of Autoclave:

How many cycle of max. load & min. load to be taken for re-validation of Autoclave?

In which guideline describes that the cycle & frequency of re-validation for Autoclave.

Regards,

K.Ramachandran

Avista Pharma Solutions http://www.avistapharma.com

MilliporeSigma http://www.emdmillipore.com/

The nature of this service is to provide a medium for communication. The specific statements and endorsements of individuals participating in the discussions are not necessarily those of The Microbiology Network, Inc., the PMF, or the sponsors of the list.