From:
Frank Settineri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2018 06:38:19 +0000
Bob,
I agree yet I've seen clients who were told by the FDA to use selective media.  It doesn't make sense from a scientific perspective but sometimes you just can't fight city hall. Sincerely,

Frank Settineri
Veracorp LLC
Sparta, New Jersey
908-499-5540
www.veracorp.biz
http://www.linkedin.com/in/veracorp

Strengthening Businesses, Strengthening Lives