From:
Joel Russo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2018 15:10:32 -0500
Good afternoon all,

Am scouring the regs for an answer and haven’t come up with anything.  For EM testing of yeasts and molds, is it ever acceptable to only incubate plates at 30-35, regardless of the selectivity of the media used in the sampling?  In my previous experience, growing fungi occurs best at 20-25, regardless of media type, and have heard of large aseptic manufacturers get cited for only incubating at 30-35, and being required to rethink their incubation plan.

Kind Regards,
J. Russo
Consulting Microbiologist