From:
Samir Shah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2018 12:10:54 -0400
The antimicrobial effectiveness testing of multi use eye products is
required. Both, USP and EP has specific log reduction requirements for
ophthalmic products. In addition, an in use test can also be performed to
ensure the microbiological integrity of the product is not compromised
during normal anticipated in-use conditions.

-Samir