From:
Mafika Sibutha <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2018 14:49:04 +0000
WHO TRS 961 Annex II recommends that the sterilisation and decontamination autoclaves be kept separate, if this cannot be done, certain requirements need to be met in order to use one autoclave for both processes

Kind Regards,
Mafika Sibutha
Quality Control Manager
Tel: +263 09 470092/5
Fax: +263 9 470832
Mobile: +263 0772 155 823
Postal Address: P.O. Box 8476, Belmont, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
Physical Address: 45 Falcon Street, Belmont, Zimbabwe
Email. : [log in to unmask]