From:
Anthony Bevilacqua <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2018 12:10:28 +0000
Shweta,

1. If there is no other purification steps between mixed bed and return, and if you are measuring the 2 locations with off-line TOC instruments, I would first suspect the sampling.  Generally, there is not a good reason for a well designed distribution system to be causing an increase in TOC.  I think your first determination should be "is the increase real"?
2. Regardless of measuring on-line or off-line, can you move 1 TOC unit to different locations, from mixed bed to different locations downstream?  Then you can localize the source of TOC increase.
3. Can you determine the date/time you observed this, and connect it to some other event, like a service interruption, or maintenance?

Anthony