From:
Donald Eddington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2018 08:32:54 -0500
Hi Maeve:

When decontaminating isolators or cleanrooms with VHP, the term
"sterilization" should not be used. There are always surfaces that can not
be reached.  You are still doing aseptic processing after the
decontamination.

There is a different process using VHP in a vacuum chamber for sterilizing
the surfaces of medical devices.  STERIS has been making vacuum process VHP
sterilizers for many years for industrial and hospital applications.

Best regards

Don