From:
Thomas Uhlig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2018 00:05:52 +0000
Dear Nick,

Indeed, the swiftness of reagent addition is crucial for endotoxin tests of all sorts, both traditional LAL and rFC. Hence, both multi-channel and repeater/dispensing pipettes (or both in one) are preferable over classic single-channel pipettes. Generally, the analyst should feel highly comfortable and confident in using the pipette. In this case, non-contaminating pipette placement above samples should easily be manageable.

We at Hyglos bioM?rieux have got the best results with single-channel repeater pipettes held above the plate with maximum dispensing speed to precisely propel liquid out of the tip. For details, please, feel free to contact us at [log in to unmask]

Best regards,
Thomas

Thomas Uhlig
Endotoxin Technical Support Manager