From:
Dipika Tanawala <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2018 16:45:22 +0530
Hello all PMF members,
I want some suggestions related to  Microbial Pathogen- Test Method for
Process water and Purified water.

Is one single method can apply to detect Pathogens in two different types
of water *(Process water and Purified water) ?*
 Can possible one Single method"*Membrane filtration **or Direct
inoculation of 1ml/ 10 ml of sample into SCDM media *to test pathogens
in Process water as well as Purified water?

 I need some written references regarding to this test methods..If anyone
have  idea regarding to this, kindly share your knowledge..

I have refer USP and IP chapters for this, but i ca't get differentiate
method for this both types of water.

Kindly help and reply as soon as possible.
Thank you all in advance..
Dipika