From:
Narendra Kumar T N <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2018 08:49:16 +0530
Hi,

If you are using dynamic pass box, eliminate UV and validate the transfer procedure under dynamic condition.
In case it is a static pass box, it is must to use UV for external sanitization.
As UV being only external sanitizer, it even doesn’t penetrate glass and there is no question of sterilising the samples.
However, the transfer procedure through UV also need to be validated.
This can be done by challenging the MO on the agar plates.

Regards
Narendra kumar