From:
James Rickloff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2018 13:08:47 -0500
Hi Nick,

I have used EMD Millipore MQuant H2O2 test strips over the years for a
semi-quantitative (0.5-25 ppm) assay of WFI in a variety of containers.
There are a variety of quantitative assays available that can accurately
detect concentrations in the ppb range. The VHP Validation Manual from
STERIS describes a Xylenol Orange Spectrophotometric assay that is
accurate down to the 100 ppb range.

Regards,

Jim Rickloff
Advanced Barrier Concepts