PMFLIST Archives

January 2020

From:
Mary Ellen Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2020 09:33:34 -0500
Dear PMF List Subscribers:

The PMFList has been down for a little over a week due to technical issues with the host server.  We apologize for this break in service and will begin posting messages that may have been submitted several days ago.

If you experience any difficulties with your posts, please email me and I will make sure these issues are addressed immediately.

Thank you for your patience and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Best regards,

Mary Ellen Sutton
PMF List Moderator