Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 2020 12:37:44 -0400
From:
Donald English <[log in to unmask]>
8bit
Sender:
Dear Michael,

The references in which hard water can affect the antimicrobial activity of cationic surfactant disinfectants which are quaternary ammonium compounds are as follows:

Davidson, P.M et al.
Antimicrobials in Food. 2005, 3rd edition, Taylor and Frances, Page 531

Dvorak, G.
Disinfection 101. 2008. The Center of Food Security and Public Health
www.cfsph.isstate.edu

Cationic Surfactants, Analytical and Biological Evaluation. Editors: Cross and Singer. 1994, Marcel Dekker, Inc. New York.

Regards,
Don

Florham Park, New Jersey 07932

Sent from my iPhone